Dear Fellow Members,
Governor Lamont has updated his Executive Orders regarding the travel advisory to include 35 states which requires a 14-day quarantine for any travelers that have traveled to or from the 35 states listed here:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN,KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NV, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
The state of CT now requires a 14 day self- quarantine and no member or guest may use the club at any time during the said 14-day period. We continue to follow all state guidelines as we are fully committed to maintaining the safety of our staff, member’s and guests.
The Executive Committee has agreed upon the following guidelines effective immediately and are subject to change.
- Only Guests that are Family Members or Significant Others are allowed
- 17 Day Guest Privileges may be submitted for approval by the Membership Committee
- No Member or Guest is allowed at the club if they are in violation of Connecticut’s Executive Orders, as listed below:
- Quarantine: Any traveler arriving from one of the 35 aforementioned states must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in CT
- Every MBC Member agrees to this criteria prior to bringing a Guest to the club, and is responsible for said Guest to follow all safety protocols in place: Wearing masks at all times except when seated at a table or beach chair or in the water, staying 6’ apart and socially distanced from one another and adhering to the existing Guest rules
- No more than 6 visits
- Every Guest is registered at the front desk along with the Member and is also signed into the Guest Book
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will communicate to you if we opt to make changes to the Guest Policy. Keeping everyone safe while having the opportunity to enjoy the club will continue to be our highest priority throughout this season.
We want to thank you in advance for your support,